Novembre at GODS of METAL, italy...

Novembre will be at this italian festival on the 2nd of June, in MIlan!!!!!
They'll play with INFERNAL POETRY and other italian bands.....
but it's all fantastic: on the 1st on June will play OPETH, DIMMU BORGIR, NEVERMORE, testamente and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll surely be there!!!!!!!!!!!
This year, festival ( on 1st,2nd,3rd,4th of June, MIlan) will be very COOL:hotjump: !!!!!
Italian metallers and not , what do you say? Will you go there??

NovembrineWaltz said:
Novembre will be at this italian festival on the 2nd of June, in MIlan!!!!!
They'll play with INFERNAL POETRY and other italian bands.....
but it's all fantastic: on the 1st on June will play OPETH, DIMMU BORGIR, NEVERMORE, testamente and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll surely be there!!!!!!!!!!!
This year, festival ( on 1st,2nd,3rd,4th of June, MIlan) will be very COOL:hotjump: !!!!!
Italian metallers and not , what do you say? Will you go there??

ah. i got exams in that period and since i am going to graduate in july i will have a lot of stuff to do in june. shit:erk: .

Awesome!!! That date fits perfectly with my arranged vacations in Europe! yupiiii!!! (I'm happy!):hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I hope to meet at least some of you guys from this forum, there..

Europe is big Stasera :)

°scarlet° said:
ah. i got exams in that period and since i am going to graduate in july i will have a lot of stuff to do in june. shit:erk: .

Me too :(

Maybe I could squeeze it in. would be a good excuse to also visit some friends of mine in Brescia :)

The first day sounds interesting (Satyricon!) and the second is cheap with Novembre, so it would be nice to go there, but like Scarlet that is not a good period because of exams, this has always been a bad thing about GOM...
I'm doubtful about a Novembre open air gig played in the afternoon, anyway it's a good thing :)

The 3th and 4th days are awful :D

GOMhome.jpg

There's Guns'n'Roses and Korn topping the fest's flyer. Is that what they call metal? the gods must be smoking some really good shit

Nostalgiaplatz said:
There's Guns'n'Roses and Korn topping the fest's flyer. Is that what they call metal? the gods must be smoking some really good shit

Fortunately there'll be opeth, Dimmu Borgir and Testament.....Anyway I don't like
Korn, deftones and Stone Sour....the last day of GOM is very .... "commercial"

Tks Nostalgia 4 including the flyer.
If it wasn't for Guns N'Roses back in 1988 or so, probably I wouldn't listen to Novembre nowadays :headbang: And not only me - trust me.
I think I'll go only the 4th day.
Although it's holiday here in Italy and there is a long week-end, I work, and I can't really spend 4 days there :bah: - and the same day Novembre play, Klimt 1918 is supposed - cross my fingers - to play in Bologna and I really think I'll go there. It's closer and cheaper and I wanna hear Muse live.
I'm confident Novembre will play again in my Florence with the release of the new album and I'll catch 'em here for sure... and, of course, I'll be in Milan for the date with KatatoniA.
It's great that they've been included in the bill of Gods 2006, but probably they'll play only half-an-hour :cry:
Well, then you'll tell me everything about their show, if you go there.
It's a pity that I'll miss Opeth during a summer fest. even this time :/