Now Di'Anno was attacked!!!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Former Iron Maiden frontman Paul Di’Anno was attacked during his show in Tel Aviv, Israel on December 10. A crazed fan apparently got onstage, and lashed out at the shaken singer. Fortunately, Di’Anno suffering only minor injuries, and was able to finish the gig.
Try an attack on Tel Aviv? I mean this is not wacko, this guy is suicidal. I wonder how he pass security in the first place? o_O Talk about try to create havoc...

What now REALLY scares me, is this is becoming a trend. If so everybody begin to wear full body armor to concerts, chains and leather is the past, form now on is kevlar vest and steel helmet :ill:

This is all just too much for me to handle. I'm going to Trans-Siberian Orchestra next Friday and I'm gonna be watching over my shoulder. Never know when some anti-christian nutcase is gonna come out of the crowd and make swiss cheese out of the "Christmas Band". It's fucked up.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. These attacks are just another form of terrorism.

On a lighter side, PHENOMENA, Wyvern? Are you serious? Glenn Hughes? Cozy Powell? Blow the dust off of that memory. Is that out on cd? My record got warped (still have the booklet though!) and my tape died a very long, pleasant death over the period of about ten years. It's probably been a decade since I last heard it.

sixxswine said:
Fuck Paul Di'Anno! He probably staged the whole thing. He's crying for attention.
Fuck him!
a) It seems was more a brawl that a real attack
b) If he would have end up dead that'll have been staged?
c) If Dimebag would just been "slashed" or "battered", would that have been staged then?

Sorry Sixx, not that I love Di'Anno, but I didn't like Darrell either and you don't see me here being that harsh.

I would like to see a LOT of people being grass, but if I endorse that then Í'm not better than them or their potential aggressors. What is at stake here is the safety and good vibes of the gigs we LIKE to go, the music we dig, the companionship we seek.

Just a soft slap on the wrist ;) :wave:

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
On a lighter side, PHENOMENA, Wyvern? Are you serious? Glenn Hughes? Cozy Powell? Blow the dust off of that memory. Is that out on cd? My record got warped (still have the booklet though!) and my tape died a very long, pleasant death over the period of about ten years. It's probably been a decade since I last heard it.
Yeah I got in on CD and took me a lot to got it (through e-Bay or an obscure distro I can't remember now, was like 2-3 years ago). I can rip it and put it on SoulSeek if you want it :D