Now I'm not one to point fingers, but...

Tiff

Planned Obsolescence
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
www.myspace.com
I can't help but suspect that some of you were in on this, or possibly the Loomis clan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11553551/from/ET said:
Thieves make off with $26,000 of beer
Semi trailer loaded with Miller goes missing in Wisconsin

WEST BEND, Wis. - Authorities are hoping to break up what must be quite the party after beer thieves made off with almost $26,000 worth of suds from a delivery truck.

A semi trailer loaded with cans and bottles of Miller beer was stolen from a trucking company in Richfield, according to a Washington County Sheriff's Department report. The trailer was found four days later — sans beer — at an Oak Creek trucking firm.

The trailer had been dropped off at the Millis Transfer Co. sometime on Feb. 17 for delivery to a beer distributor in Menomonie, authorities said. Later that night, the trailer was discovered missing.

I wonder if they called the cops after the heist threatening to "execute more hostages" if demands were not met.

hahahah. I agree with the last two posts. Helluva score though.. You could drag that shit down to alabama and score big with the white trash around there. :lol:

Pyrus said:
26 grand worth of beer-flavored water. Yeah, these guys are fucking criminal geniuses.

You know whats sad.... there's this shamrock festival 2 blocks from my house
for St.Patrick's day...
all they sell there is lame-O American trendy water beer
and the worst part of it all, is to see those idiots going home after that festival
all "ooh haaa we're so wasted" and you know, that all they had was
Amstel Light or Miller light or some shit like that...
L.A.M.E