Now it's my turn to wish Mr. Herring a Happy Birthday!!!

Dammit, ya both beat me to it with the birthday thing!

*hangs up her birthday fairy hat & resigns*

Happy birthday, Chris! Hope it's an excellent day for you, & may the coming year bring you all you could ever hope for! *hugs* :)

Happy Belated Birthday to the both of you!! (I waited until today just so I couldn't be accused of playing favorites)

By the way, Jax, neither of these puddles of stool water i call my new bandmates bothered to wish me a happy day back in december, so i think your fairy job is still quite intact :)

derron

Derron - Power of Omens said:
By the way, Jax, neither of these puddles of stool water i call my new bandmates bothered to wish me a happy day back in december, so i think your fairy job is still quite intact :)

derron
Yay there is hope! hehe! When's your birthday, Derron? *gets calendar ready, still :lol: at the puddles of stool water thing*

Derron - Power of Omens said:
Happy Belated Birthday to the both of you!! (I waited until today just so I couldn't be accused of playing favorites)

derron
ROTFLMAO...Newbs don't have birthdays!!o_O :D :Spin:

December 8th is Derron's B-day... and I feel so bad about missing that!!!

but I had an excuse... I've been depressed lately and have forgotten alot of things...so there!!!! :lol:

Happy be-lated Derron!!!!

We promise not to forget next year...hehehe ;)

...and by the way Herring.... gotta love that avatar...even though it really doesn't represent you at all... :lol:

~D

*adds that to my calendar & :lol: at the avatar thing*

You just prefer Chris in that pink boa is all, Dave..he just doesn't do it for you without it.. ;)