Now Out - Raw Hatred "Hung Again Like a Bitch" Trade/Sale

The Goat Christ

New Metal Member
May 15, 2007
RHCover.gif

11 tracks of Raw and Violent Black Metal on Professional CDr. Includes a Forest and Misanthropy cover. MP3s can be found here:

Angel Hunt
Endless Bane

1. Intro
2. Agent Orange
3. The Wheel
4. Endless Bane
5. As A Shade Above This Land (Forest Cover)
6. Angel Hunt
7. Satanic Resurrection
8. Return
9. Heaven Fell
10. Bastard Christ (Misanthropy Cover)
11. Outro

$5 US/$6 World
If interested in buying or trading you can contact us at: rawhatred666@hotmail.com
www.rawhatred.cjb.net

Review of cd at NecroHell Webzine (http://www.necrohell.com/)

"With a name such as RAW HATRED, and a grostesque sketch as a logo, I quickly understood that USBM band wasn't doing anything fancy. I just had to smell my bubbles envelope to know that fiercely anti-christian material was inside. Dressed in a somber and blasphemous layout, that "Hung Again Like a Bitch" CD is 11 tracks of strictly and totally crass Black Metal. The guitars are truely primitive with two-riffs compos and sadisticly joined by frenetic drummings. Someone looking for emotions or melodicism in Black Metal is definitivly at the wrong address. The vocals are static and ugly. Voice similitudes can be observed with Pest of GORGOROTH, or even TEMPLE OF BAAL. That filthy junk is also filled with two cult and underground covers: FOREST's "As a Shade Above This Land" and the MISANTHROPY's second demo song "Bastard Christ". No jokes, RAW HATRED is offering us a big step ahead in the "Transilvanian Hunger" archetype. This "crap" will appeal fans of DARKTHRONE, ILDJARN, even MÜTIILATION. I have to rewind really far in my head to remember the last time I've been that much satisfied by a new comer True BM band. Last time I felt these chills, it was when I discovered AKITSA through their "Totale Servitude" demo. Personaly, if I could melt RAW HATRED and stuff it into a syringue, I would be junkie. All horns up!!!"