"Now playing" thread (for a change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and
it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention, so large shipments of
manure were common.
It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet,
but once water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier, but the process
of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methane gas.
As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and
did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks and the first time
someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!
Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just
what was happening. After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped
with the term "Ship High In Transit" on them which meant for the sailors to
stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the
hold would not touch this volatile cargo and start the production ofmethane.
Thus evolved the term "S.H.I.T " , (Ship High In Transit) which has come
down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.

Now listning to shit

Ecstatic Youth said:
METAL!!!!
Behemoth- No Sympathy For Fools

All of you must bow down to the gods of metal that are Behemoth!

Behemoth are awesome, i love the Satanica album...
also have you seen them live on the amon amarth/dying fetus tour

Wolftribe said:
Hmmm that didn't really make sense....
what i meant was....
Also, have you seen them live? I saw them on the AA/dying fetus tour.
Jeese Wolftribe, get your god damn grammatical and/or sentence structural shit together before I come over their and fist fuck you with my dick!

Seriously though!
Yah, I saw 'em with Amon Amarth a few months ago. That's what turned me to their music. I had no idea who they were so I didn't know what to expect. I just figured with a name like that they'll be some crappy death metal band.
HOWEVER!
I was fucking blow away by their extreme insane death metal brilliance. I don't think i've ever been just so blatantly impressed with musicianship before. The way they were playing so damn fast and heavy and brutal and technical and still being able to headbang harder than anyone i'd ever sen before! Even the drummer was going fucking nuts! It was absolutely incredible. They are truly a sight to be seen live. If anyone here EVER gets the chance to see them live, DO IT!

[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]SOKPRAPHTORBIA BIOGRAPHY.. STORY[/font]
[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]GRENFE BURNING OF CHURCH AND FJELPAN MEET 1983. UNHOLY PLAY OF DRUM-MACHINE GUITARS-BASS FOR WITH SOME DUNGEON'S AND DRAGON ROLE PLAYING. WITH JOIN
pi.gif
AND YXNPL (PRONOUNCE 'SUSAN') 1979 SO SOKRAPHTORBIA IS BIRTH AND SICK UP BEGINNING SONGS.
[/font]
[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]GRENFE MUM LET'S SOKRAPHTORBIA REHEARSE IN THE GARAGE, EVIL SONGS UBUNDANCE OF SONGS WITH SPEEDS OF ROCKET. GRENFE MUM DISALLOW DEATH RITUAL IN GARAGE SO SOKRAPTORBIA RAHEARSE AT CHURCH. GRENFE BURN CHURCH SO SOKRAPHTORBIA REHEARSE AT FOREST.[/font]
[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]WHEN GRENFE BURN FOREST SOKRAPTORBIA REHEARSE IN PRISON-JAIL FOR 5 YEARS, AND LEARN SOME ENGLISH WORD. OF 1982-2001 NORWAY TOUR IS SATAN WORD SPREADING, WITH BURNS AND WARFARE RIFF GIG. NOW WHEN 2003 SOKRAPHTORBIA SAIL IN LONGBOAT AND ENGLAND IS TOUR, WITH DEATH-METAL BLACK-METAL OF GIG SUPPORTED IN BIG BANDS ('CANNIBAL CORPSE', 'EMPEROR', 'CRADLE OF FILTH', 'LACUNA COIL') YOU WILL DIE OF RIFF HELL PLAYING!!!!!!!!![/font]
[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]ON ENGLAND GIG TOURS GRENFE, FJELPAN, YXNPL AND
pi.gif
JOINING BY JOHN BISHOP ON KEYBOARD-ORGAN AND TRANSLATION, KEYBOARDS.
[/font]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg :lol: :lol: :lol: *passes out*

Status
Not open for further replies.