"Now playing" thread (for a change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradise Lost - Shades of God.

But as I typed this, it ended, so now it be

Tim Simmons - The Gathering

Nasheim "Undergång." Fans of Old Black Metal need this. Get ahold of Eric or Sorath at Royal Carnage if you want a copy of this demo. Or you can order it through Intolerant Records or Total Holocaust Records. I know Nicodemix will like this, probably some others on this board as well.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Nasheim "Undergång." Fans of Old Black Metal need this. Get ahold of Eric or Sorath at Royal Carnage if you want a copy of this demo. Or you can order it through Intolerant Records or Total Holocaust Records. I know Nicodemix will like this, probably some others on this board as well.

I heard an mp3 of their stuff and I'm trying to get a hold of their demo. Unfortunately: no tape deck. I must correct this problem.

NP: Hate Forest - Darkness

NO TAPE DECK? Man I fell so old, Ive got an old Vinyl 33 and 45 player too along with my ancient 1986 tape deck. Most of my vinyls are old rock, jazz, and classical, but ive got a lot of old thrash tapes and rare BM junk on tape and vinyl. Hate Forest fucking rules BTW. Just buy the demo now and worry about the deck later.

Status
Not open for further replies.