Now Playing?

actualy 1/9 if im correct the true mark of satan being 999 at least in LaVeyan satanism, forgot why thoguh.... = ) smile for satan !!!!

666 is as we all know the number of the beast in the Revelation..
Im just making fun P:
I was never really interested in satanism.. I only know there are many different kinds of it. Never heard of LaVeyan..

Anyways ;)
again:
In Flames - Cloud Connected (the thread reminded me that I actually like the song ^^)

666 is as we all know the number of the beast in the Revelation..
Im just making fun P:
I was never really interested in satanism.. I only know there are many different kinds of it. Never heard of LaVeyan..

Anyways ;)
again:
In Flames - Cloud Connected (the thread reminded me that I actually like the song ^^)

Anton Lavey is the guy who wrote the satanic bible. im not really interested in it either, but have read the books. all religions are the same. just be a good person people then its all good...

Air- Jason Becker
^ one of the best guitarists alive, beautiful composition.

Anton Lavey is the guy who wrote the satanic bible. im not really interested in it either, but have read the books. all religions are the same. just be a good person people then its all good...

Well, as I heard, there can be some sense found in the LaVeyan satanism, as it has some rational rules as "When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there", but not in the Theistic Satanism which is just pure evil.

Children of Bodom - Aces High

Well, as I heard, there can be some sense found in the LaVeyan satanism, as it has some rational rules as "When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there", but not in the Theistic Satanism which is just pure evil.

Children of Bodom - Aces High

yeah the whole deal is be good to the people you love ad don't be afraid to hurt the people you don't. there really is no dogma in it its a modern philosophy based off Nietzsche and Ragnar Redbeard's "Might is Right".

she sells seashells by the slaughterhouse - buckethead

wow its early as hell! 8:23 where im at

Do you mean the one where LEGO figures rock, or there's an official video?

Almost forgot :) :
Running Wild - Blazon Stone

actually it says its the official one ^^
the guy said DT approved of it :p

"long live melodic death metal and lego" ^^

after forever - the world through square eyes