Now Playing...

Jeff Loomis - Devil Theory
By the way I just can't say enough at how pleased I am about buying this album.It really takes me back to the glory days and is the best Guitar album I've gotten since Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare.And the fact that it's mostly shred is so great.I wish this was the kind of stuff Skolnick had been doing,but oh well.I just hope Jeff will put out another album.I've been let down by more then a few guitar albums in the last few years.But Jeff definitely brought the energy and metal that many are lacking.

Jeff Loomis - Devil Theory
By the way I just can't say enough at how pleased I am about buying this album.It really takes me back to the glory days and is the best Guitar album I've gotten since Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare.And the fact that it's mostly shred is so great.I wish this was the kind of stuff Skolnick had been doing,but oh well.I just hope Jeff will put out another album.I've been let down by more then a few guitar albums in the last few years.But Jeff definitely brought the energy and metal that many are lacking.

I know what you mean, its a truely brilliant album. Have you heard of Mastery at all? If not check them out, they're an instrumental thrash band in a similar vein to some of the songs on Zero Order Phase.

Now playing: The Last Baron - Mastodon