Now Playing :)

Hey Allen, was listening to the Swanö hosted show again today and a rogue thought swept forth from my mind...

Ever entertained the possibility of a similar bit with Mikael Åkerfeldt...? The Opeth fans I know are always curious what his favorite prog tracks are, and man is he a major enthusiast! :)

Hey, thanks for the idea. I'd love to put something together like that..however I don't know if Mikael is as approachable these days as Dan is. I've met with Peter twice and a third time got cancelled cause the members were feeling so hot. I met the whole band years ago on their first US tour ... no radio show then to approach him about the topic however ... ;)

If anyone has a more direct route to contact Mikael (other than Roadrunner of course) that'd be great. I'll have to get in touch with Amy over at Roadrunner anyways soon, so maybe I will run it by her for the heck of it.

OH yeah .. and to keep with the thread ;)

Now Playing: PFM (Premiata Forneria Marconi)

Allen

Probably everybody knows "Summoning - Over Old Hills", so I tried to listen to their newest album and the song "Summoning - 03.Mirdautas Vras" is realy addictive to me. Maybe not so perfect as the first mentioned but really worth listening to. It has something I can not stop listening to.

lol I didn't feel it should've died

np: Wyrd - Ghost Of Winter - Vargtimmen Pt. II [06:41m/192kbps/44kHz] foobar2000 v0.9.2