now sharing bootlegs

Why not ?????? Give me a perfectly logical reason for that ???

well... because they dont want it. after all, i/we do this because we love katatonia, and i think all fans of katatonia deserve to see them live, but if they tell me not to do it, i wont...

did that sound logical at all
err.gif

Hobo said:
well... because they dont want it. after all, i/we do this because we love katatonia, and i think all fans of katatonia deserve to see them live, but if they tell me not to do it, i wont...

did that sound logical at all
err.gif

Yeah, same here. I wont share them.. I contacted my friends and they keep the vids for themselves too.
But i think the MILWAKEE gig is way cooler then all the other shows that Hobo shared on his server..

I think Katatonia performance at Milwakee Metal Fest isn't that good, so far the worst i've ever heard...but I perfectly know that they had a lot of technical problems, they couldn't hear each other while playing and so on, so it's not their fault... I don't know if this could be a reason why they don't want to spread it...Anyway I think for a fan is cool to collect everything by his favourite band, but ok, I keep my copy for myself...I don't have many friends who like Katatonia and no one will ever ask me a copy of it:)