Now This is Metal!!!

Nemesis_lxix said:
Metal mom is the most funny part.

Other than that the vocs are better than many bands I have heard in the past.

Yeah, she always calls her self "Metal Mom", even when she mails something to me the return address will have "Metal Mom". So that is why I had her say that at the begining of the song.

Her vocals (if you can call them vocals) are her trying to do some kind of death metal vocals and I added a bit of pitch-shift to them to try and lower them a bit. It if so funny, the song my Mom and I did is actully getting allot of attention and allot of people listening to it....LOL

Peter
bloodsoakedlogo666.jpg

wow.. When I become a mother, I am sure I'll be just like her! We've been talking about this with my boy friend. I can't be an ordinary mother. No.. And I won't be.. I'll be a good, caring, passionate, tender but a metal mom too!.. My son/doughter should be a metal head too :) I've been into metal since about 14 years and this is such an addiction that it will continue forever..

Dam I wish I had a mum like yours. Yeah I'm from australia and no, I didnt spell mum wrong

That is soooo awesome! Your mom rocks!! My mom is into metal too, sure I was the one to drag her in to it, but now she's just obsessed!! Hahahaha And of course just like necro said I will definitely be a metal mom! You can't imaging how many people I meet that tell me how they use to listen to metal but now because they have a family they have changed and that they don't listen to it anymore. I can't believe it!! How the hell can they do that, that's to show how much they really know about music. My boyfriend is a metal freak and I'm a metal freak, what can you expect from that? If we ever have a kid he will have no choice! Hahahahaha :headbang:

My kids are 3 and 4. My son is into punk and classic rock, and my daughter is a mettaller. In fact she moshes in my living room, headbangs harder than me and will actually turn my music up.

Im so proud of 'em!

That is soooo awesome! Your mom rocks!! My mom is into metal too, sure I was the one to drag her in to it, but now she's just obsessed!! Hahahaha And of course just like necro said I will definitely be a metal mom! You can't imaging how many people I meet that tell me how they use to listen to metal but now because they have a family they have changed and that they don't listen to it anymore. I can't believe it!! How the hell can they do that, that's to show how much they really know about music. My boyfriend is a metal freak and I'm a metal freak, what can you expect from that? If we ever have a kid he will have no choice! Hahahahaha :headbang:

Glad you like the picture. Yeah, my mom is pretty cool. I am more of a Death Metal freat but she is into stuff like Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, Areosmith and stuff but she supports my love of death metal so that is cool.

Yeah, I don't know how people just grow out of liking metal music. You either like it or you dont. You should not be like...hmmmm, I am 30 years old now, time to stop liking metal as I am to old for it. I am 36 and still going stong. I might not get to as many shows as I once did or buy tons of CDs as I once did either but I am still a metal fan and support metal!!!

Check out my music at: Bloodsoaked - free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick

Peter

My kids are 3 and 4. My son is into punk and classic rock, and my daughter is a mettaller. In fact she moshes in my living room, headbangs harder than me and will actually turn my music up.

Im so proud of 'em!

Killer! Post some pics! :p

My mom doesn't hate Death Metal either, she quite likes Death's Crystal Mountain LOL. :headbang: