Now watching The Iron Maidens Venezuela PRO-SHOT

Warning tho, torrents, especially bootlegs MDVDS are addicted :rolleyes: Everything you see on that link is all MDVD's, no official allowed. They have a section for audio bootlegs too

1. First you need a client, sort of a "browser", utorrent is the most used i think.

2. When that installed, all you have to click the link from that page, which then start your "client", and you then have to "save as" your folder wherever you want to

3. If you are getting addicted like me you have to "share ratio" if you are below allowed limit you are not allowed to download

If u use clients like utorrent, and start downloading a "torrent" but then interrupt it, the size of that folder can still be 3-4gb even if you haven't download everything

I have reported you to the FBI, CIA and to the NYPD. Downloading music is a crime. It is a very serious crime, much worse than murder, rape and grand theft auto. You are actually downloading something that doesn't belong to you. How do I know? Because when I sat in a movie theater before the preview came on, the ad said downloading music is a serious crime.

Sorry but this is very un-Christian of all of you to partake in something so evil. Copying music or downloading music is an absolute Holocaust on musicians and you are all a bunch of Nazis!

Mitt Romney would never allow this to happen. Only you Satanic gay liberals could do something so disgustingly evil and un-Jesuslike.

Absolutely sickening!

Since the maidens dosen't seems to get their asses over here to sweden :rolleyes: i don't mind downloading bootlegs of them over there :)

Thank god for bootlegs! :headbang::guh:

Yes, please keep telling clubs/promoters there to book TIMS! TIMS are sorely needed to go do UK/Europe tour. I can get the money to get them there, but we still need clubs, etc. to book them and for them to make enough money to pay for the trip.

Yes, please keep telling clubs/promoters there to book TIMS! TIMS are sorely needed to go do UK/Europe tour. I can get the money to get them there, but we still need clubs, etc. to book them and for them to make enough money to pay for the trip.

That's what I was saying last night when watching this show. A Europe wide tour would be amazing and I think it would go down so well.:headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have reported you to the FBI, CIA and to the NYPD. Downloading music is a crime. It is a very serious crime, much worse than murder, rape and grand theft auto. You are actually downloading something that doesn't belong to you. How do I know? Because when I sat in a movie theater before the preview came on, the ad said downloading music is a serious crime.

Sorry but this is very un-Christian of all of you to partake in something so evil. Copying music or downloading music is an absolute Holocaust on musicians and you are all a bunch of Nazis!

Mitt Romney would never allow this to happen. Only you Satanic gay liberals could do something so disgustingly evil and un-Jesuslike.

Absolutely sickening!