Np

Annihilator's forthcoming double-live cd will be called Double Live Annihilation and is due out in Europe in January. This is the first release since the '89/'90 recordings for In Command (Live 1989-1990). Features the following tracks: 'Murder', 'Ultra Motion', 'Denied', 'The Box', 'The Blackest Day', 'King Of The Kill', 'Torn Lunatic Asylum', 'Set The World On Fire', 'I am in Command', 'Refresh The Demon', 'Syn. Kill 1', 'Never Neverland', 'Striker', 'Bliss', 'Phantasmagoria', 'Crystal Ann', 'Alison Hell' and 'Shallow Grave'. Double Live Annihilation was recorded in Europe, June 2002.

Sounds awesome to me. :headbang: :Shedevil:

Thanks for this news on the Annihilator Live album, Blessed Night Child.

Annihilator are excellent!! Had the pleasure of seeing them back in June this year. They were mind blowing :headbang:

NP Threshold - Critical Mass....this album is just so good it gives me goosebumps. It has hardly been out of the CD player for the last couple of days. Enjoy them tonight Symphony..I'm really jealous :(

Metal-Adam will be interested in the Annihilator album....he regular worships at the altar of Jeff Waters!

dragonmaiden....I'm really looking forward to the show, thanks for the good wishes. Hopefully I'll be able to put some sort of report together for you guys.