Np

I've been listening to it non stop for the last week, it's really growing on me I have to say :)

N.P. Kiko Loureiro - Infermo

actually, i'm pretty sure that it's a record that may grow...but i never had the time for it, yet

kiko has a solo album? is it any good?

actually, i'm pretty sure that it's a record that may grow...but i never had the time for it, yet

kiko has a solo album? is it any good?

Track 5 "Carry the Blessed Home" is absolutely amazing :)

Yup Kiko has a solo album, and it's absolutely amazing! I'm not a fan of Virtuoso albums normally, but it really is excellent :)

Check this out -
watch

thx for the link
it does indeed sound nice!
i checked his myspace page yesterday...and listened to another of his songs

intersting, carry my blessed home would be the one track i'd have to name as my least favourite - but like i've said before: i haven't listened to the album that much so far

np: kiko loureiro - dilemma

thx for the link
it does indeed sound nice!
i checked his myspace page yesterday...and listened to another of his songs

intersting, carry my blessed home would be the one track i'd have to name as my least favourite - but like i've said before: i haven't listened to the album that much so far

np: kiko loureiro - dilemma

Glad you like, there's a few Kiko myspace's going around, only one official one though I think :headbang: That album always reminds me of being on a train from Paris to Normandy, I put it on my discman and woke up during the last song, to see the lovely French countryside :)

I was'nt a fan of Carry the Blessed Home until I started listening to the album repeatadly, before that I was just a fan of the first 3 songs or so. It definetly is a grower :headbang:

N.P. Angra - Visions Prelude