NU Overkill `Immortalis`

naOkO benOire

bufferOVERFLOW
Jan 5, 2005
Hamburg Germany
www.facebook.com
WOW!!!!! New Overkill is my absolute favorite beside `The Years Of Decay`, very technical double base attacks, complicated riffs, millions of surprising song-part bridge, tempo..... and a very pressing sound

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

what do u think?

Mr.Spock Beam me Up back to the early ninetys SPEED & THRASH Times, please ...

M-spockA.jpg

Heard it only once at the prelistening at the BALLROOM in August. Once again very good music by OVERKILL, indeed :headbang:, but I don´t think that I will find it better than KILLBOX 13! :headbang::headbang:

Yes, a very good friend working for music distributer, some record companys here. i heared that promo but i want to buy all records i love and i love that immortalis. i cannot wait to smell brandnew pressing plastic overkill

the 9.october 2007 is release date for america too?

My Favorite is that opener and Overkill V Song

Well, I hate to say this, but, Immortalis is absolutely awful to me.
Not even worth downloading.
It is just cheap. No other words needed, just cheap.
Disclaimer: ReliXIV IS the absolute rock bottom, but, this here is almost as bad (and sad).

I AM an Overkill fan, beside The Years of Decay and Horrorscope my favorite records are the "Joe Trilogy" (The Killing Kind, From the Underground & Below and Necroshine), in a meaning that I love both "old" Overkill and "new" Overkill, but, they are really out of focus with the last three records.
Bloodletting had some great songs, but a really fucked up drum sound - Colin Richardson did what he could mixing (and did great with everything except for the drums - man, those guitars are rib-moving), Killbox 13 had a nicer sound but the songs are mostly weak and then, ReliXIV, which I TRY to listen, but fail every time. "Old School" is cool, but, looking at a bigger picture, I would like to forget that that album happened.

I listened to Immortalis 4-5 times, and, I am sad. Just sad. Sound (production-wise) is on the level of the Feel the Fire (considering it IS 2007, very, very bad), songs are pretty much meaningless, performances sub-par (Dave Linsk is hell of a guitar player, but the solo in that first song made me cry, both the sound of the guitar and the structure of solo), overall, I am disappointed and would rather buy another copy of Horrorscope to give it as a gift to someone than this one to keep it next to my copy of Horrorscope.

Just my two cents.