numbers and 22 ave.

You can expect a number of the beast mix within a week or so.
22 we would have to do from scratch. I believe that was one of those we thought about doing long ago, but did not get very far with.

Speaking of # of the Beast...
Rabies are you using My bass track?

If so, how's it working out?

I listened to my track a few days ago and I think that in my quest to get some high end out of the bass I made it sound really thin and twangy.

If you are using my track can you drop the mids around 700 to 1k and give it a little nudge up in the low? I think it might sound a little better that way.

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
Speaking of # of the Beast...
Rabies are you using My bass track?

If so, how's it working out?

I listened to my track a few days ago and I think that in my quest to get some high end out of the bass I made it sound really thin and twangy.

If you are using my track can you drop the mids around 700 to 1k and give it a little nudge up in the low? I think it might sound a little better that way.

Rabs that Bass Maximizer I mentioned to you on the e-mail would do this trick nicely! :D

If you want me to, I'll run Mr Hyde's track through it and see how it turns out... :cool:

Huh? Bass Maximizer? You have my attention. I must have missed that. Is this software I can somehow get?

Yes..go ahead and process Hyde's bass track. I am definately using it. It definately is a bit shy in the low end.