Nunslaughter Tour Alive and Kicking

Decius

New Metal Member
May 22, 2003
Sydney
www.deciusproductions.com
The tour has been a blast so far with the shows in Sydney and Brisbane being quite the events!

Four shows left!

Canberra Tues 5th @ Rockape Dixon $22 7.30pm
(Nunslaughter/Stargazer/Rev. Kriss Hades)

Melbourne Wed 6th @ Corner Hotel $28 7pm
(Nunslaughter/Stargazer/Gospel of the Horns/Rev Kriss Hades)

Adelaide Fri 8th @ Enigma Bar
Adelaide Sat 9th @ Enigma Bar (All Ages) $20 per night/$30 for both.
(Too many for me to remember, but the three touring bands of course plus the mighty MISERY, Abominator, fucking PORTAL. Will be great).

Come along if you can! Atomizer unfortunately pulled out just before the Sydney gig - not sure the exact reason yet but they have expressed their regret to their fans and the promoter. They will not be able to play in Melbourne either, the line up is as above and Stargazer and Nunslaughter will play longer sets.

DEATH BY THE DEAD

Fuck I! The Canberra show was one of the most amazing gigs I's have seen all year (including the Opeth tour and Bloodlust).
Before Tuesday night, I's had no idea who Nunslaugher were or what they even sounded like, but I's must say that I's is totally awestruck! They were a phenomenon! Nothing what I's expected! None of that grindy, black/death metal shite that I's tend to loath! The vocals were clean enough to hear and appriciate! The playing was flawless (especially the drumming)! And the energy was high!
And Nunslaughter are the coolest and throughly dedicated metalheads I's every met outside of Japan! That are really nice blokes, coming over to I at the end of the night and saying: "Thank you for coming along! Canberra fucking rocks!"
And Stargazer is truly a band to look out for! With their high energy and practiced style, they are surely another band to keep an ear out for this year! Check out their two minute progressive scale bass solo in one of their songs! Teh boy plays that thing like it's a four stringed guitar. A real breath of fresh air in the death metal genre.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack