NWOBHM '79 Revisited comp - HELP!!!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Does anybody (GREENO?!?!) remember Lars Ulrich putting together a compilation of his favorite NWOBHM bands a while back?!?! I think it's called "NWOBHM '79 Revisited"? I am trying to hunt down a copy of that puppy and having a damn hard time. I saw a cassette on ebay but I'm after the cd...I would even take a cdr if anybody has it and wants to trade? Lemme know guys! Or, any websites you know of selling it?
Ted

Yeah i have the tape, its like under a buck on tape at metalblade.com thought im not sure if they have the cd. Even though the bands are brought to you buy a bunch of posers, the bands and songs them selfs are still really worth it.

tedvanfrehley said:
Does anybody (GREENO?!?!) remember Lars Ulrich putting together a compilation of his favorite NWOBHM bands a while back?!?! I think it's called "NWOBHM '79 Revisited"? I am trying to hunt down a copy of that puppy and having a damn hard time. I saw a cassette on ebay but I'm after the cd...I would even take a cdr if anybody has it and wants to trade? Lemme know guys! Or, any websites you know of selling it?
Ted
I just saw this disc at a used record store in Portland, on the 14th.
Looked good, but I passed on it & got the Diamond Head Evil Live instead.
They were asking $7.99 for the thing. I will look next time I'm there.

COOL! Can't wait to see it! Still haven't gotten any of the other stuff yet...but maybe tomorrow? Hey, it gives me something to look forward to. haha
Thanks in advance and I'll let you know as soon as a package arrives! You are a great American and my friend and idol.

Ted, I can burn you a copy of NWOBHM '79. You don't see that used on cd too much these days, you should grab that Swine. I came across a copy on vinyl not long ago and could not resist even though I had it on CD. :) It's a great comp.

Ted, PM me your address and I'll send you a copy.... along with some other stuff to check out.