NZ show all ages or R18?

fränzi said:
:D:D:D My gonads are slowly exploding with anticipation.

Plus I get my first guitar on Saturday as well. This is gonna be one awesome day.

Wicked, i'm getting a new amp on Saturday.. and birthday on Sunday.

Pretty fucking good weekend.

chomps said:
How old are you? If you are like 16 or 17, you should get in easy if its 18+. At the Melbourne gigs, ID wasn't even required. My mate managed to get some girls in who were at least 16.

If sales were slow, why was Real Groovy (in Auckland) apparntly stating that they had no more tickets for sale?

I'm sure there'd have been more tickets sold if there'd been some sort of half-assed attempt at any sort of promotion for this gig, sure we're seeing a bit of media about it now, the WEEK before the concert, not like we were seeing television ads, and newspaper adverts (aside from 'upcoming events' in the Heralds weekend guide thingy) a month before the gig, like they were advertising Snoop Dogg's concert, or the amount of publicity The Bleeders album is getting. That 'Nightmares' song is so goddam annoying, yet it's all I ever hear if I put C4 or Juice on (which admittedly isn't very often either).

So...Im a loser and dont have a ticket yet...
Im in Whangarei. Is there any hope? I gots the cash but I dunno where to get one from...

Whangarei is like... 2-3 hours from Auckland I think..

Just call up ticket direct (379-7979) and book a ticket. I think they're based in Tauranga...

I wouldn't worry about "slow" ticket sales. Most shows here (unless it's a massive well known band like Rolling Stones) don't sell out until the last week. NZers have weird ticket buying habits where they wait until the week of the concert to decide if they're going. Motorhead didn't even sell out until the last few weeks even though tickets were on sale for months.
Either way, looking forward to it. :headbang: