O/D Saxon Alert!!

Sorry to hear that, Matrattz. By the way, you're missing out on some great weather here in the UK! Summer is on its way! Whoo-Hoo!

Valanx asked - "Will you be sober ?"

Nice question, my Musically-Minded Companion! But let's take a look at the situation, ok?
Me + My Birthday + Bank Holiday + Pub = .... well, you know the answer!!!

The town of Cheltenham will officially begin - or experience! - the Celebrations at 8pm tommorow. God knows when and where I end up... or wake up...!

But this is all in aid to build up an alcahol-fueled frenzy at LoudMouth!
For some reason I think better when pissed!!

Of course, I'm joking.... aren't I...?

nightwar said:
Valanx asked - "Will you be sober ?"

Nice question, my Musically-Minded Companion! But let's take a look at the situation, ok?
Me + My Birthday + Bank Holiday + Pub = .... well, you know the answer!!!

I think its safe to say i do indeed! Have a good one mate, all the best!!!
:headbang:

Jack Sabbath said:
:headbang: "Denim and leather" :headbang: You've to laugh.. :D

And that comment is relevant to this thread because...???

For the record, I love Denim and Leather! But I have the feeling I'm pissing in the wind answering this thread - I feel my comment to Nightwar about the silly billys on this site coming to the fore once again.

Sam - I also think Mr Sabbath has to make himself clearer, because I have no clue what he is trying to say!

I'm with you all the way on D&L!

It is still personally my favourite album by Saxon. It is definatley not the heaviest, but I think it has so many great songs on it. Whenever I need cheering up, I put on D&L and I end up smiling! 'Midnight Rider', 'Princess', 'Out Of Control', 'D&L' and 'The Band Plays On'!! I mean! Bloody classic stuff!!
And, my all-time favourite, 'Never Surrender' - I just could not believe it when I heard this song live! Classic!!

Anyhoo - Mr Sabbath, can you tell us what you are on about?

It makes no sense! But isn't that his sig rather than an actual post ?

Valanx - you seem to be very correct there, Mate!
If that's the case, I apologise and then go onto blame the amount of alcahol I generally consume whilst tapping away on the Forum!
Still, it would be nice to hear more from Mr Sabbath - he's got a pretty cool name!