O/T Amish Prank

No one should be shot for just that. If they broke into his car or something.... Well, let me just say I wish I caught the fucks who broke into my truck a few years ago....
I think a good ass-kicking is in order for throwing tomatoes at a car, but not murder.

I understand an ass kick'n...but for someone to drive back FOUR TIMES! I don't believe he can claim self defense. I hope they catch the ass and then freeze some tomatoes and stone him to death.

I sure as hell don't justify shooting at them but it wasn't just tomatoes. They had been firing paintball guns too. Yes tomatoes wash off, but paint doesn't. And can't those paintballs cause damage with enough velocity? The Amish don't believe in modern conveniences. What the fuck were they doing with paintball guns? The asshole didn't need to shoot, but they were not that innocent either.

Metal Maiden said:
I sure as hell don't justify shooting at them but it wasn't just tomatoes. They had been firing paintball guns too. Yes tomatoes wash off, but paint doesn't. And can't those paintballs cause damage with enough velocity? The Amish don't believe in modern conveniences. What the fuck were they doing with paintball guns? The asshole didn't need to shoot, but they were not that innocent either.
Then call the cops and have them arrest them for vandalizing. Paintballs do wash off (trust me) and don't cause dents (we were firing at close range, maybe 10 feet). As for him being Amish, it says in the article he was raised in an Amish community, but his family became a Menonite (spell check) where they can have modern conveinces and are close to Amish principals.