O/T: Another NFL Douchbag..Police say Bucs' Gates assaulted pregnant woman

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers running back Lionel Gates was arrested and charged with hitting a pregnant woman in the face and pushing her into a wall during an argument.
7412.jpg

Gates

The 25-year-old player was being held Friday with no bond, jail records said.

Gates kicked in the front door of Peggie Lavender's apartment Thursday night, destroyed two televisions and two doors, put a hole in the bedroom wall and assaulted her, a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office report said. He was arrested later at his apartment in the same complex.

Gates was charged with burglary of a dwelling, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and criminal mischief. A call to his lawyer, Ken Sarnoff, was not immediately returned. The team had no immediate comment.
"Charges such as those facing Lionel Gates are taken seriously by the Buccaneers organization," the team said in a statement Friday. "We plan to meet with Lionel as soon as possible after which we will deal with this matter appropriately."

Gates was signed by Tampa Bay in September after being released by Buffalo. He played in college at Louisville and was drafted by the Bills in 2005.

I hate when guys try to intimidate chicks by throwing shit, punching walls, etc. I can break shit as quickly as the next guy. That doesn't make you tough. Picking on someone your own size, maybe. If everyone learned some anger management skills though, then half the worlds problems disappear.

As a Bengals fan I was more then a little nervous when I saw this thread title.
What a piece of shit. The NFL should throw him out on his ass for this one.

I'm sure he's ashamed of how much he likes to suck dick, so he took out his frustrations on a chick.