o/t Any one here remember......

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
Any one here remember the Motley Crue album w/ John Corabi on vocals? I broke it out the other day and man, that was some truly deep and heavy shit! "Misunderstood'', "Driftaway", "Hooligans Holiday", these guys were onto something and cashed out when the record wasn't popular. I have a feeling they should've kept him....if you've never heard it, i suggest you go trolling the bargain bin, or find a good used cd store. MOTLEY CRUE is the album name and the name covers the entire cover, you can't miss it, it's godawful looking.

I agree with ya Greg there was some good stuff on that album. They chickened out when it tanked. However I don't think that the Vince Neil albums after that did any better.

Initially, I didn't think much after hearing "Hooligan's Holiday" on the radio. Then I found this album for $4 Canadian...that's like what...free :lol:

Anyway, for the price I paid, it's one of the best albums I've bought dollar for dollar. Anyway, I thought it was certainly better than most Motley Crue albums that you'd otherwise buy. Some pretty good tracks on there... :headbang:

Easily the best Crue record. I even had tickets to see that tour package. It was Motley, Kings X, and Type O Negative - they were GIVING out lawn tickets, and we went and watched Type O, part of Kings X, and then it started pouring down buckets of rain, so we left. It was the week before my senior year of high school (that it is probably the funnest summer of youth!!) I guess there is a lost record that was recorded w/ Corabi but was shelved, who knows.

I think half of the Generation Swine album was orginally Corabi and then redone with Vince Neil. I saw Motley Crue w/Type O Negative on that tour. A story from that show - Motley Crue was doing a signing session in Fargo ND. I was wearing an Anthrax Sound of White Noies t-shirt and I had Corabi sign my CD and he jokingly said he should have joined Anthrax instead of Motley Crue. Nikkie Sixx and Tommy Lee then started in by saying that they loved the Sound of White Noise album.