O/T-ARRRG!!

Wyvern said:
P.S. Get a Lamborghini

Wouldn't that be nice :lol:
Hawk said:
Congrats man! Thats great to hear. Now I am sure you're going to have a great weekend.

The weekend is looking up. We have a huge Coast Gaurd festival here in Grand Haven every summer, and I've got front row seats for a massive fireworks display they do every year. It's always a fun thing to do. :kickass:

Evil? said:
AAARRRG! Some dumbass motherfucker who lives next to a friend of mine ran his truck into my PARKED car today:mad: What kind of idiot hits a parked car?!? Totally smashed the front right side. I am amazed I was able to drive it home. So, tommorow begins the wonderful task of the car insuarance game. Lets hope I can get this fixed with minimal lose....sheesh some people.

Dude that sucks !! There are a bunch of idiots out there that can't drive. I see them every day. However, shit does happen. I have only been in one accident in the last 15years and I ran a truck halfway through a privacy fence of all things. I swerved to miss a cat darting accross the dirt road I was on, overcompensated and I was at almost 90 degrees from the direction I was traveling in at an instant. I was halfway through the fence before I could stop. :erk: I repaired the fence for about what my insurance deductable costs though.

Bryant