O/T-ARRRG!!

Evil?

omghaxlol!1
Jun 25, 2005
Grand Haven, MI
AAARRRG! Some dumbass motherfucker who lives next to a friend of mine ran his truck into my PARKED car today:mad: What kind of idiot hits a parked car?!? Totally smashed the front right side. I am amazed I was able to drive it home. So, tommorow begins the wonderful task of the car insuarance game. Lets hope I can get this fixed with minimal lose....sheesh some people.

Who is the insurance carrier for the person at fault? It all depends on the carrier, some are great and some are just AWFUL.

Ouch, I feel your pain!

Thanks Pabla. Not sure about the insurance carrier for the guy. It is hopefully all going to be worked out tommorow.

Sorry, dude. Some teenage girl hit my mailbox last week. It's a brick structure mailbox. It screwed up her car bad. Still waiting on the insurance issues myself.

I've been in your shoes too. I awoke one morning to a "crash" and some dude had knocked my car up on TOP of another car. It was totalled. :(

Some asshole put some scratches on the front of my car yesterday, hopefully I can polish them out, they don't seem to be through the paint...Man, if I ever see someone scratching a car I'll honour my nick in a bad way !! :mad:

carnut said:
Some asshole put some scratches on the front of my car yesterday, hopefully I can polish them out, they don't seem to be through the paint...Man, if I ever see someone scratching a car I'll honour my nick in a bad way !! :mad:

That sucks buddy. :(

Geeze, hope it's not an epidemic! That sucks for both of you.

My daily driver is a pre-dinged, older car. I don't worry about it too much. But when I did have a nice daily driver, door dings hacked me off to no end.

My shiny beautifully detailed truck was parked at work over a July 4th holiday a while back
(yeah, I ALWAYS seem to have to work on holidays) and was one of 4 cars in the lot. It got hit by someone leaving the lot ala Dukes of Hazzard. Woke up the security guard, and he calls me in the data center, and says I need to come out front. $2700 damage. He had a SHITTY highrisk insurance carrier, and they actually wanted to use junkyard panels to fix it. My insurance company's lawyers swung a bigger choad than the other guy, and I won, but WHAT a hassle! Good luck with the car Evil! If all else fails, kill the mf'er!

J-Dubya

Sorry Evil hope the insurance company can clear everything in your favor soon :(

The same happened to me many years ago while being in a bar with friends. Some drunk hit my parked car and of course run away. Even with the license plate number the cops couldn't found the car. I had to pay everything as far as I recall.

Here insurance company is also a government monopoly so you cannot argue shit with them.

NP: Motorhead - 'One Night Stand'

GREAT NEWS! All of the damage is covered by my policy, the other dude has to pay my detuctable and I can hit up his insurance for a rental car if I need one while mine is being fixed. Everything went very smooth and was very hassle free. What a relief. Not gonna cost me anything!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Evil? said:
GREAT NEWS! All of the damage is covered by my policy, the other dude has to pay my detuctable and I can hit up his insurance for a rental car if I need one while mine is being fixed. Everything went very smooth and was very hassle free. What a relief. Not gonna cost me anything!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Congrats man! Thats great to hear. Now I am sure you're going to have a great weekend. :)

carnut said:
Evil isn't gay Kitty

A Testarossa is not gay, just cheap :p

Good to hear the news Evil it proves that insurance properly applied can actually work (some bastards here should hear about it )

NP: Azrael - 'Nada Que Temer'

P.S. Get a Lamborghini