O/T Black Sabbath reunion

I think it's the worst possible thing Tony could have decided to do. Sabbath should have died with Dio, or re-hired Tony Martin, seeing as he still has a voice. I have no desire to see Sabbath do the same, boring 70 minute set with the same 11 songs that they did for 8 years, especially not when you add in Ozzy bumbling like an incomprehensible moron, except when he shouts "clap your fucking hands" or "let me see you go fucking crazy" every 30 seconds. And why is anybody excited about a new Sabbath album with Ozzy? It's just going to be autotuned to hell. The "at least it's more riffs from Tony" excuse doesn't stand as justification either, we could have had with a new Iommi album that had a good singer on it.

Yeah, there's definitely the possibility that this will be awkward and painful to watch ... They really had the chance to end it on a high note with "The Devil You Know" and the tours they did with Dio. I'm a bit nervous about this, actually ...

There's a reason why they separated Sabbath & H&H into two different bands....

I think it is fucking awsome.... Ozzy is doing pretty good these days too.. Nothing compares to the Sabbath/Ozzy era and it will be awesome to see them do it one more time.. They are getting up there in age, but I think it will be an amazing performance with blemishes and all...

The two new songs on the greatest hits album were not worthy of being called Sabbath.

If they can't even get to something halfway as good as Vol 4 or Sabotage or Master of Reality, I would hope that they don't.

But I will more then likely be purchasing the album day one anyway if this is true...

I think Tony should record a follow-up to his awesome album Iommi and invite Ozzy again to sing on ONE song.

It's great for hype and it will probably sell a decent amount of albums etc. Sharon will get a new purse dog out of it.

But I really can't imagine the album living up to the Black Sabbath name. I think the rest of the band can deliver some good songs but Ozzy is terrible. Not only his voice now but his lyrics are terrible. If someone else writes the lyrics like the old days and Ozzy just has to sing them it could be decent.

I think its a good thing no matter what. Ozzy obviously can't do any other solo albums, that last one was a total joke.

Sabbath deserves to put out one more album and do a tour and call it a night. So I will personally be interested in it but not too excited about it.

I don't really give a fuck. Ozzy should stick to what he does best, making a total fuckin' ass of himself on TV. Besides, hate to be unpopular :Smug: but Sabbath kinda' sucked.

I want Black Sabbath to reunite cuz I've never seen them before. I don't see what would not be cool about it, even if it is 2012. A new album on the other hand is a different story... could be the best or worst thing ever.

I don't really give a fuck. Ozzy should stick to what he does best, making a total fuckin' ass of himself on TV. Besides, hate to be unpopular :Smug: but Sabbath kinda' sucked.

What is this bullshit I'm reading?