O/T Black Sabbath reunion

Well, I'd like to see them live at one point. I never saw them the last time they reunited, but I saw "Heaven & Hell" twice, which was great. My main worry is Ozzy, of course. I think the other guys (maybe even Bill Ward) will do just fine. Tony and Geezer were great both times I saw them live, at least.

I would have preferred to hear that Tony was remastering & reissuing the non-Ozzy-Dio albums so that the fans can hear them again, they were very underrated.

Seventh Star, Eternal Idol, and Born Again have already been reissued in the 2 disc deluxe edition line, and they all sound great. Headless Cross, Tyr, Cross Purposes, and Forbidden are going to follow as well, but there is apparently some contract negotiations needed with I.R.S. before those can be reissued. No word on Cross Purposes Live, but that'd be great to get as well!

I was hoping for a reunion with Ian Gillan. "Born Again" is the best Sabbath album ever. Ozzy has become a cartoon character and we've all heard those same songs live about a billion times.