O/T - Breast Implants save lives.

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
Hooray For Boobies

Courtesy of Reuters.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - An Israeli woman's breast implants saved her life when she was wounded in a Hizbollah rocket attack during Israel's war with the Lebanese group, a hospital spokesman said Tuesday.

Doctors found shrapnel embedded in the silicone implants, just inches from the 24-year-old's heart.

"She was saved from death," said a spokesman for Nahariya Hospital in northern Israel. The woman has been released from hospital.

Ya see that ladies! If you were thinking about getting implants, This should convince you. Fake boobs are good for you!:lol:

I prefer eal ones, but hell if my woman got her boobs three sizes bigger plus it would save her life..I wouldn't be complaining

tits are last on my list. When judging a womens physical apperance. Face comes first, pussy second, ass third. Tits are just fancy pillows or one more thing to cum on.

prime666 said:
tits are last on my list. When judging a womens physical apperance. Face comes first, pussy second, ass third. Tits are just fancy pillows or one more thing to cum on.
You have such a way with words bro!:lol:

MikeyBong said:
Ya see that ladies! If you were thinking about getting implants, This should convince you. Fake boobs are good for you!:lol:
Why only "ladies"? What kind of sexist are you? Do you think men shouldn't have a better chance to survive under heavy bombardment? Wouldn't those things also help you during a flood, so instead of drawning you just gently float into the sea? I say let's everybody get fake boobs before it's too late! And the government has to pay for them.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Why only "ladies"? What kind of sexist are you? Do you think men shouldn't have a better chance to survive under heavy bombardment? Wouldn't those things also help you during a flood, so instead of drawning you just gently float into the sea? I say let's everybody get fake boobs before it's too late! And the government has to pay for them.
I stand corrected and apologize for my sexist remark! Since I already have "man-boobs" could I just get the money instead?:lol:

MikeyBong said:
I stand corrected and apologize for my sexist remark! Since I already have "man-boobs" could I just get the money instead?:lol:
Right. Those who aren't concerned about safety issues should be able to receive from the government the monetary equivalent of a pair of good quality fake boobs plus the cost of the installation and maintanence. This amount of money should be spent only on drinking and whoremongering.

prime666 said:
Pussy second? come on Prime I know your a cunning liguist (sp) like my self :D

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Right. Those who aren't concerned about safety issues should be able to receive from the government the monetary equivalent of a pair of good quality fake boobs plus the cost of the installation and maintanence. This amount of money should be spent only on drinking and whoremongering.
I like the way you think sir! Drinking and whoremongering are so important in any balanced diet!:lol: