o/t: E3

I gotta admit, I'm really rooting for Nintendo & Microsoft to mop the floor with Sony this round.
Sony really pissed me off with their PS2. The system was inferior to the other two but because of their huge success with the PS1 they got exclusive rights to SO many games that would have been much better on GC or Xbox.
The one thing the PS3 has going for it (Blu Ray) might ultimately be it's demise since that's almost definitely the reason for the unreasonably high price. Time will tell.

I agree 100% with DumbAss's post. Especially the last sentence:

DumbAss said:
Sony does have blue-ray in their corner, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if anyone’s going to give a shit.

House of Seance said:
hah I guess that game was a sleeping giant or something... I never even heard of it til a week ago or so, watching E3 coverage and I see an interview and preview of Guitar Hero 2, talking about how the first was a big success and stuff and I'm just going "what? what is this?"

it does look pretty cool though, maybe they can get some 'thrax tunes for it... I'd especially like to see Gung Ho... just to read about complaints of people getting cramps in their hand trying to press the button fast enough to keep up with the picking :lol: it would be good times
Shit. I missed that interview! I posted a Guitar Hero thread. I'll find it and post a link...
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228461&highlight=video+game
The game is fucking awesome.

KY_Fried442 said:
I gotta admit, I'm really rooting for Nintendo & Microsoft to mop the floor with Sony this round.
Sony really pissed me off with their PS2. The system was inferior to the other two but because of their huge success with the PS1 they got exclusive rights to SO many games that would have been much better on GC or Xbox.
The one thing the PS3 has going for it (Blu Ray) might ultimately be it's demise since that's almost definitely the reason for the unreasonably high price. Time will tell.
Yes. And the only reliable thing Sony has ever made is a television.
Sony CD players suck. Sony DVD players suck. And Sony PlayStations suck. (I'm talking about reliability here.)