o/t - Go Ravens

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
:kickass: Go Baltimore....

Here's to Ravens making the playoffs and hope they reach the Superbowl.

:headbang:

:kickass: Go Baltimore....

Here's to Ravens making the playoffs and hope they reach the Superbowl.

:headbang:

Congrats to the Ravens! I hope they go all the way & the win the Superbowl this year. I'd love to see them pound the Pats again!

Saturday can't come fast enough. Fans here are going crazy chomping at the bit to see the team beat the Steelers and knock them out of the playoffs.

I ate at Chapps in Baltimore last weekend. I saw a guy had on a shirt (in Steelers lettering) "Only bitches wave yellow towels". I thought that was awesome! Those yellow towels are annoying, just like most Steelers fans.

See there is a BIG difference between the rivlary of the Jets-Patriots and Ravens-Steelers.

its the real nasty deal between the Ravens and Steelers and has been for years. We gotta turn the tide and start winning these close ones again against Pig Ben.

Ben isn't the man...Ben is a good quarterback and understands the game very well. I just hope Bart Scott slams his ass to the turf like he did repeatedly in 2006. ;)

Yea you dont hear Pittsburgh fans ever talk about that game, best fucking turkey weekend game of my life.