O/T - Scooterville....question for ya.

Storm...our "gay" sports came from the "sports" you play in your home country. With the exception of Basketball that's all us.

Scooter i dont take bashing from such a losing city with anything else than a grain of salt. I mean Baltimore is a city with a whole history of winning...

we won a few super bowls here, won the grey cup, won the USFL title too. Couple of world series titles.

But yea the Orioles suck dude... lol

That stuff doesn't bother me. Just figured I'd sling something back and be done with it :D
I admit...Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball don't do much for me. Though I would watch some baseball if the O's started having winning season's. Oh yeah....Anthrax rules!!

I was just fucking around anyway, I couldn't care less about sports. Don't even care about soccer any more - sick of the way money rules everything these days.

It was better when I was a lad.

Do you guys - wherever you are from - know the game of ice hockey? You know it is this quite masculine game that is played in sort of a rink on ice with skates on...we Finns are the world champions on it...:)

T:)