O/T Question..

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
Hey, I know you jokers are a pretty knowledgeable bunch from time to time and figure I'll throw this question out to you guys since I can't find an anwser anywhere...

A friend of mine wants to know what pickups Spike from D.R.I was using on either 4 of a Kind or Thrashzone. I've gone through everything I can think of and am out of ideas..Please be able to back up your anwser with some sort of proof (I.E. a link, book page, etc...) I'm not going to hold my breath as I'm not sure that info is out there...... Thanks..

T

should probably find out what he is using for a head while your at it.... btw.. i tried to find out.. looks like straight up Seymour Duncans to me bro.. nothing to special tell your boy to look into the head:headbang:

Thanks Johnnie,

I still check this board from time to time, but there's not too much on here that really grabs my attention any more.... Guess I'll wait till football season (provided there is one) and mix it up a bit with Thraxx, Vomit, Flavio, IMF09 and anyone else into that.

Hope all is good with you bro... How's the band? Still beating the skins? Steve post here anymore?

Stay cool Johnnie..

T

sorry I can't help you on this one, but good to see you here T-man! As always! :yow:

Hey Slick,

Thanks for looking bro, I really appreciate it! My boy plays an "88" JCM800 (Which according to him is the head that Spike used to record both of those albums) I agree with you that he's probably not using any special pickups and that the sound is all head (The damn thing sounds amazing!!) But I promised him I'd throw a few feelers out there to see if anyone knew, hell you got more info than me just knowing that they're Duncans:lol:

Thanks again....

T

should probably find out what he is using for a head while your at it.... btw.. i tried to find out.. looks like straight up Seymour Duncans to me bro.. nothing to special tell your boy to look into the head:headbang: