O/T---Iron Maiden Tour

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Quick question for you all. I know Maiden is touring next year....only NJ & Toronto in North America. I was wondering if any of you know if they are going to come back later? You have to be member of the IM message board to get any information, and I am not about to join. And the website is mum on anything past the supposed "1st leg".

Thanks for your help. Now go out & get a Blatz.

:kickass:

Quick question for you all. I know Maiden is touring next year....only NJ & Toronto in North America. I was wondering if any of you know if they are going to come back later? You have to be member of the IM message board to get any information, and I am not about to join. And the website is mum on anything past the supposed "1st leg".

Thanks for your help. Now go out & get a Blatz.

:kickass:

Yes they will be back in North America this summer but don't know how many dates or where exactly. Where ever they are you gotta go see them on this tour it will probably be the best Iron Maiden tour ever and the last chance to hear songs like Powerslave, Rime on the Ancient Mariner etc

Yes they will be back in North America this summer but don't know how many dates or where exactly. Where ever they are you gotta go see them on this tour it will probably be the best Iron Maiden tour ever and the last chance to hear songs like Powerslave, Rime on the Ancient Mariner etc

As ironmaidenfan says, they will be doing more US shows sometime next year.

I've got my ticket for the Twickenham show in UK. It is going to be amazing

i figured since it was the first leg they would come back. i don't think it's going to be with all the bells and whistles when they come back though. i could be wrong. either way i'm deffinately going to whatever south texas to mid tx stop they make.
-Jono-