O/T Rumored Iron Maiden setlist

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
From tonight's show in Dallas....don't know if the older fans will like all the newer stuff. All I really wanted to hear was "Flight of Icarus" and it's overlooked again!!!

01.The Wicker Man
02.The Ghost of the Navigator
03.Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
04.El Dorado
05.Paschendale
06.The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
07.These Colours Don't Run
08.Blood Brothers
09.Wildest Dreams
10.No More lies
11.Brave New World
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name

Report to moderator
ip.gif
autism_ribbon_small.jpg
Picture8-1.jpg
autism_ribbon_small.jpg

Quite an interesting setlist. I personally can't wait to see this set list. I am tired of seeing all of the old 'hits'. But I am sure most of the audience will not be too thrilled with the set list selection. They have done a ton of old 'hits' type tours lately so I am sure they are happy to be playing newer songs.

Quite an interesting setlist. I personally can't wait to see this set list. I am tired of seeing all of the old 'hits'. But I am sure most of the audience will not be too thrilled with the set list selection. They have done a ton of old 'hits' type tours lately so I am sure they are happy to be playing newer songs.
I hear ya! I saw the '99 and '08 tours which were "greatest hits" type shows. Both were great, but I like there new stuff a lot. Wish they could have put in "Flight" though.

Damn, Flight of Icarus is one of my faves ever. Being the 1st time I see Maiden live (I know, about time!), I so wanted to hear it. >_<

Well fuck me, Aces High is not there either...

From tonight's show in Dallas....don't know if the older fans will like all the newer stuff. All I really wanted to hear was "Flight of Icarus" and it's overlooked again!!!

01.The Wicker Man
02.The Ghost of the Navigator
03.Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
04.El Dorado
05.Paschendale
06.The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
07.These Colours Don't Run
08.Blood Brothers
09.Wildest Dreams
10.No More lies
11.Brave New World
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name

Report to moderator
ip.gif
autism_ribbon_small.jpg
Picture8-1.jpg
autism_ribbon_small.jpg

Bravewords.com is saying that is what they played and i think thats a pretty awesome set. I like how its mostly all songs from the last 3 albums and most of the good ones IMHO but im sure the 'play more classics' sign holding guy would walk away dissapointed. Fuck him!

A lot of the usual suspects missing but hey as someone said nice to see them mix it up and not do the `Hits' all the time.

Still not seeing anything from 7th Son or the likes of Wrathchild, Powerslave or Run to the Hills seems odd.

Great to see them playing a lot of their more recent material.

I've never had a chance to see Maiden and they're probably the band I'd kill to see the most. They could play a bunch of nursery rhymes and I'd just be happy to say I'd seen them!

Thats fucking sweet!

They are embracing the new stuff at last. Everyone heard The Trooper and 2 Minutes To Midnight often enough. The Wicker Man! Paschendale! Woah, this is going to be really cool. I just think they should have left out Fear Of The Dark, i can't understand how anyone can hear this song anymore :rofl:

(nothing against the classics, but their set has always been some new songs plus the same old ones on every tour. Rock In Rio and Death On The Road were pretty much the same, and they played every classic from this tours on the Matter Of Life And Death Tour and the Somewhere Back In Time Tour too. That was four tours with 2/3 of the songs being the same)

Here is a video of Wicker Man from the show in Dallas:

Last edited by a moderator: