Iron Maiden tour - setlist guessing game

Maiden, to the best of my knowledge, has never announced their setlists prior to their tours. I think your confusion is coming from the fact that they almost ALWAYS begin tours in Europe, so we in the States get to see the setlists prior to the shows we get, or tickets going on sale.

They never say "here is our setlist for the tour" though.

They're not hiding anything, it's not the way they roll. :)

MadeInNewJersey said:
wonderful then, how about this? STAY THE FUCK HOME

you can just listen to "Live After Death" on your home computer while posting here about how gay it is for them to be playing the entire new album

way to miss the fucking point

i'm just saying it's easier to praise albums when all you have is the free mp3s am i rite

and now you will proceed to take a photograph of the CD you borrowed and post it here pretending it's yours

:loco:

Won't you monkeys shut up? You may whine like the ladies you are right now, but as soon as Maiden hits the stage and starts playing "Different World", you'll all bang your heads like mad men, and you know it!

:kickass:

Oh yeah, and a big hahahaha at so-called metal fans not having seen Maiden already at the age of nineteen!

har har har

so anyway, reading comprehension aside, I like the idea of bands playing full albums when the album in question is actually classic and universally praised -- a milestone achievement if you will

but yeah, people who actually like this album more than older Maiden material will probably be pleased with this news

I'm glad we have seats because I'll be using mine for 80% of the show :loco:

Crimson Velvet said:
Won't you monkey shut up? You may whine like the ladies you are right now, but as soon as Maiden hits the stage and starts playing "Different World", you'll all bang your heads like mad men, and you know it!

Oh yeah, and a big hahahaha at so-called metal fans not having seen Maiden already at the age of nineteen!

I havent seen them yet, dosent mean I havent been trying for like 6 years. Factor in:

-money
-availability with work, bullshit, etc.

Include the issues of bad luck and that Im not in 1986/Europe as well.

Well, I'm not an avid concert goer, and Iron Maiden isn't among my favorites.