Iron Maiden - Bangalore Palace - Bangalore, India - 17 March 2007 setlist:

I guess I might feel different about the classics if I hadn't experienced Maiden much. But, after listening to/watching almost 900 different bootlegs, I guess I've gotten a little bit tired of many of the classics.

It's hard for the band to try and please both hardcore and casual fans. When I first saw them in 2003, I would have been very disappointed if I'd not heard RTTH, NOTB, Trooper etc. I feel the same way about the Metallica classics - I could quite easily skip One, Sad But True, Nothing Else Matters etc. Sandman however, I still love to hear live and never get tired of.

So true Jenna- and Maiden are getting new fans all the time as the kids discover how great this musi...it's a delicate balancing act....

900 vids, Rya? :loco: Holy moly! No wonder you wanna here something different!!!
Well, that is mostly audio. I wish I had enough free time for that many videos! :lol:

The good thing is that while I'm tired of Maiden playing the same songs over and over, I'm not tired of those songs. I still love them. I also like seeing the ladies do those songs, too, because it's a different experience to me. Plus, I really enjoy how you ladies mix up the set list. While some of the songs are the same, there's always some good variety. I'm especially impressed with Wasting Love. That's a great song. :headbang: EDIT: I wanted to add that I enjoyed Another Life the other night, too. Great song!