10. Fear of the Dark
11. Run to the Hills
12. Iron Maiden

Encore

13. 2 Minutes to Midnight
14. The Evil That Men Do
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much of a change in songs. Same ones they always play. Children of the Damned was the only new one added.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed when I saw this the other day. With all the talk about it being the 25th anniversary of NOTB, I thought they would throw in something special like Total Eclipse or Gangland.

Oh well.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed when I saw this the other day. With all the talk about it being the 25th anniversary of NOTB, I thought they would throw in something special like Total Eclipse or Gangland.

Oh well.

I'm so glad they didn't play Total Eclipse cos I hate that song. :yuk:

Bruce said in the latest Kerrang something about dusting off 22 Acacia Avenue but unfortunately it never came to pass. I was really looking forward to that one as well. Nevermind, they still kicked ass!!! :worship:

I'm so glad they didn't play Total Eclipse cos I hate that song. :yuk:

Bruce said in the latest Kerrang something about dusting off 22 Acacia Avenue
I always believed that Total Eclipse was ahead of its time. Steve said as much in an interview, and he now regrets not including it in the original album.

I'm really surprised at the Bruce comment about "dusting off" 22 Acacia Avenue. That's not exactly an appropriate comment for a song they played just four years ago on the GMETID tour. "Dusting off" a track would be playing The Prisoner, which they haven't played since the Seventh Tour almost twenty years ago, or Invaders, which hasn't been played in 25 years. If they really wanted to be creative, they'd play Gangland, which the band has never played live.

I also think they owe it to the fans to either play a fifth track from NOTB as they promised, or to explain why they didn't. Hopefully it's something as simple as "We just botched up the math when we counted HBTN + NOTB + COTD + RTTH = 5."

I always believed that Total Eclipse was ahead of its time. Steve said as much in an interview, and he now regrets not including it in the original album.

I'm really surprised at the Bruce comment about "dusting off" 22 Acacia Avenue. That's not exactly an appropriate comment for a song they played just four years ago on the GMETID tour. "Dusting off" a track would be playing The Prisoner, which they haven't played since the Seventh Tour almost twenty years ago, or Invaders, which hasn't been played in 25 years. If they really wanted to be creative, they'd play Gangland, which the band has never played live.

I also think they owe it to the fans to either play a fifth track from NOTB as they promised, or to explain why they didn't. Hopefully it's something as simple as "We just botched up the math when we counted HBTN + NOTB + COTD + RTTH = 5."

It doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

Didn't they play that on the Early Days tour as well or am I imagining that?? What he said was, "We're going to be playing about five tracks from A Matter Of Life & Death and the rest of it's going to be divvied up between the old stuff. In actual fact, we've got five tracks we're playing off The Number Of The Beast and things like Children Of The Damned and 22 Acacia Avenue are going to get dragged out of their coffins and we're going to give them a good dusting down. It'll probably be the last chance anybody gets to hear those for another five or six years - if ever!". I really wanted to hear 22 Acacia Avenue and The Prisoner but oh well!

For some reason, I also thought they played 22 Acacia Avenune during the Early Days tour, but they did not.

As for the five tracks, I suppose any reasonable person could forgive the band for not playing five tracks because Bruce made an off-hand comment, but the band did put out a press release saying they'd play five songs. I just can't think why they decided to go with four tracks. At least they chose to add Children of the Damned, which hasn't been played in over 20 years if I remember correctly.

That set list is a bit boring. I can't wait for the next tour with the World Slavery tour set up. I can't wait to hear rime of the ancient mariner again, aces high, powerslave, caught somehwere in time, alexander the great, infinite dreams, etc (hopefully they will play those)

That set list is a bit boring. I can't wait for the next tour with the World Slavery tour set up. I can't wait to hear rime of the ancient mariner again, aces high, powerslave, caught somehwere in time, alexander the great, infinite dreams, etc (hopefully they will play those)

I really expect they to visit México and if they are able to play POWERSLAVE AND RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER i would be like :worship: :worship:

For some reason, I also thought they played 22 Acacia Avenune during the Early Days tour, but they did not.

As for the five tracks, I suppose any reasonable person could forgive the band for not playing five tracks because Bruce made an off-hand comment, but the band did put out a press release saying they'd play five songs. I just can't think why they decided to go with four tracks. At least they chose to add Children of the Damned, which hasn't been played in over 20 years if I remember correctly.
They have played Children of the Damned In 2002, Brixton Academy, Clive Burr Benefit. I have the bootlegs. Only those two shows during the tour.