O/T: God shines down upon us....maybe....

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
Slayer to tour with Iron Maiden and Judas Priest??? - March 11th, 2003

This is directly from BW&BK:

Despite denials and tight lips, rumors persist about a three headed tour, featuring IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST and SLAYER, for later this year. Booking agents in each market are soliciting different sized venues around the country. The size of the venue is said to be contingent upon whether or not Rob Halford is back in Priest for the tour.

*These are only rumors, so don't take this seriously. As more details become available I will post it here first thing.

From slayersaves.com

HOLY SHIT! THAT WOULD BE THE FUCKING BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD JIZZ MY DAMN PANTS!

Spare me. We already have Metallica, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Deftones & Mudvayne this summer. Fuck those three bands.

I hope you guys picked up my sarcasm because I was laying it on pretty thick. Honestly though, I'm excited to see Metallica, and those other bands just give me a reason to drink and make fun of people at the show. You gotta be able to turn a bad situation into a good one. This concert is going to be a blast. On a side note, I wouldn't spend my money on Slayer anymore. I saw 'em when on the Extreme Steel tour; that's enough for me.