O/T: Great news!

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
Just got the word from our station manager - we finally have the funding for our new broadcast tower! Hopefully it will be up next week covering probably all of Lake County and part of Cook - meaning there's a chance MetalThrasher442 and Whiplash402 could be able to pick us up by early 2006!

I'll have to dig up some extra Anthrax and Pantera to play for the first show I do with the new tower. Best news we could have heard!

dailyvault said:
Just got the word from our station manager - we finally have the funding for our new broadcast tower! Hopefully it will be up next week covering probably all of Lake County and part of Cook - meaning there's a chance MetalThrasher442 and Whiplash402 could be able to pick us up by early 2006!

I'll have to dig up some extra Anthrax and Pantera to play for the first show I do with the new tower. Best news we could have heard!

That is kick ass dude. I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it covers our part of Cook. Glad to hear the news dude. Rock on DV.

Yup - www.wrlr.fm.

I'm on Tuesday nights, 10pm-1am Eastern. You name it, I'll play it - though I drift towards the forgotten albums and tracks. (Actually played "Widowmaker" off Pantera's "Metal Magic" last Tuesday.)