o/t Happy Superbowl Sunday Everyone

Canthraxadian

Museum of Anthrax.
Dec 29, 2003
In a house by the beach
Im hoping the Panthers win just because they are the underdogs and my 100 bet will pay 3.5 to 1, if they win outright (no points) Well I gotta run, got ribs smoking on in the smoker, wings marinating in sauce, got food to prepare. People will be here in like 2 hours. Ice, dammit I need ice.

PS. Did you all know that Superbowl Sunday is the 2nd biggest day for consuming mass quantities of food and beer (after Thanxgiving). Have a great day everyone.

OH yeah go and vote for ANthrax at the zone :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'll be driving during most ofr the first half to get my son. I'll turn the game on the radio while driving. I hope it stays close, so I can enjoy the second half.
My thinking mans score:
New Engalnd 24 Carolina 10
My Crazy Thinking Score:
Carolina 31 New England 7

Anyway have fun and be safe.

My Crazy Thinking Score:

Anyway have fun and be safe.[/QUOTE]

I likey your crazy thinking score. They could pull it off. How was Maiden last night DarbysDad. Please tell

This'll probably be the most boring Superbowl in years. Therefore, to cure the boredom, go ahead and vote your ass off on Zone during every commercial break!

Canthraxadian said:
My Crazy Thinking Score:

Anyway have fun and be safe.

I likey your crazy thinking score. They could pull it off. How was Maiden last night DarbysDad. Please tell[/QUOTE]
It was fun. I posted most of the set list on my thread just down a little on the page(whic I should edit). I forgot to mention that Bruce went off on some idiot throwing stuff on stage. He mentioned on Friday's gig he tripped and fell 7 feet on some ice thrown on stage and someone had thrown a beer bottle at Adrian. The three plastice beer bottles I ordered were poured into cups.

Maiden played alot of new stuff from DOD, the 2 songs I forgot because I was peeing were I think from DOD or some mid to late 90s releases.

Are you the taller of you and LordLindsey? Have a great party.

mentalmeltdown said:
This'll probably be the most boring Superbowl in years. Therefore, to cure the boredom, go ahead and vote your ass off on Zone during every commercial break!

Not boring if you like to watch blue collar football teams with great defenses!

My SWAG (Scientific, Wild Ass Guess)

Carolina 19
New England 13

That was a bad ass super bowl. I even "predicted" what would happen. Told a bunch of people here at work that the Patriots lack of run game to put teams away will give the Panthers a chance.

I missed the game because we were at my nephew's birthday party and then we drove way the hell out to the new house and then back. We got home when there was like 1 minute left on the clock, we heard a bunch of "yee-haws" coming from the neighbors so we figured something good just happened (I remember that happening when the DBacks won the World Series, neighbors are fun). Saw the last field goal, skipped the post-game crap.

I did the first half on radio. Then saw most of the half time show and cooked and warthed the second half. Good game but I wanted OT. Now that, that crap is done GO KINGS GO!!!

Riehlthing said:
the Wardrobe Malfunction? That's what cbs is calling it.
That's what Justin Timberlake is calling it. CBS is acting all horrified and apologizing their asses off to avoid FCC fines that they'll probably get. I almost wish I had seen it just so I'd know what all the hoopla is about. If I see one more headline, I'm gonna get pissed.