O/T Iron Maiden

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Iron Maiden: Rumored For 2012 North American Tour And DVD Release

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We have received word from a credible source that Iron Maiden is in talks for a North American tour in the spring of 2012. Rumor has it this will be a full scale tour playing to many cities in the USA and Canada.

The band is also rumored to be touring for a upcoming re-release of their Maiden England video. On September 5, 2007, it was announced through the official Iron Maiden website, that there would be a DVD-version of the concert, to be released in 2008. As of 2010 it has not been released and there has been no further official announcement concerning a DVD-version of Maiden England. Rumor has it the DVD will be released next year to coincide with a tour consisting of the band performing most of the setlists from the DVD, which you can view below:

"Moonchild"
"The Evil That Men Do"
"The Prisoner"
"Still Life"
"Die with Your Boots On"
"Infinite Dreams"
"Killers"
"Can I Play with Madness"
"Heaven Can Wait"
"Wasted Years"
"The Clairvoyant"
"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"
"The Number of the Beast"
"Hallowed Be Thy Name"
"Iron Maiden" [/FONT]

http://heavyrocktheplaylist.blogspot.com/2011/05/iron-maiden-rumored-for-2012-north.html

I hope this happens!! I have two boys who want to see Maiden....me too!

Iron Maiden: Rumored For 2012 North American Tour And DVD Release

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We have received word from a credible source that Iron Maiden is in talks for a North American tour in the spring of 2012. Rumor has it this will be a full scale tour playing to many cities in the USA and Canada.

The band is also rumored to be touring for a upcoming re-release of their Maiden England video. On September 5, 2007, it was announced through the official Iron Maiden website, that there would be a DVD-version of the concert, to be released in 2008. As of 2010 it has not been released and there has been no further official announcement concerning a DVD-version of Maiden England. Rumor has it the DVD will be released next year to coincide with a tour consisting of the band performing most of the setlists from the DVD, which you can view below:

"Moonchild"
"The Evil That Men Do"
"The Prisoner"
"Still Life"
"Die with Your Boots On"
"Infinite Dreams"
"Killers"
"Can I Play with Madness"
"Heaven Can Wait"
"Wasted Years"
"The Clairvoyant"
"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"
"The Number of the Beast"
"Hallowed Be Thy Name"
"Iron Maiden" [/FONT]

http://heavyrocktheplaylist.blogspot.com/2011/05/iron-maiden-rumored-for-2012-north.html

I hope this happens!! I have two boys who want to see Maiden....me too!

This would be so fucking amazing. I haven't seen them do most of the 7th son album since they toured for it. Can I buy tickets now? lol.

:worship:notworthy

I think at Ozzfest 2005 they were only doing songs from the first four albums cause they had the early years DVD that had just came out.

Yep that was the Early Days tour. That was the show where $haron Osbourne had people throw eggs at them, turned off their power, and sent idiots on stage during their set to fuck with them. I saw her fat fuck daughter kelly throwing eggs, some bitch from Otep, and a bunch of others. It was glorious when she came out on stage and the entire audience boo'd her. They thought they would be on her side, but she found out quickly that they hate her cunt ass.

It's crazy how she is on some new reality TV show every other month, her fat daughter has lost weight and is now also on reality shows. They are a bunch of fake pieces of shit. I really never even cared for Ozzy except for the Black Sabbath days. But even then it was more about Toni and Geezer than Ozzy for me. But now after reality shows, bad albums, and a Cunt wife I really can't stand Ozzy and lost a lot of respect for him

Yep that was the Early Days tour. That was the show where Osbourne had people throw eggs at them, turned off their power, and sent idiots on stage during their set to fuck with them. I saw her fat fuck daughter kelly throwing eggs, some bitch from Otep, and a bunch of others. It was glorious when she came out on stage and the entire audience boo'd her. They thought they would be on her side, but she found out quickly that they hate her cunt ass.

It's crazy how she is on some new reality TV show every other month, her fat daughter has lost weight and is now also on reality shows. They are a bunch of fake pieces of shit. I really never even cared for Ozzy except for the Black Sabbath days. But even then it was more about Toni and Geezer than Ozzy for me. But now after reality shows, bad albums, and a Cunt wife I really can't stand Ozzy and lost a lot of respect for him

Couldn't agree more!!! Yeah I almost forgot that bull dyke from Otep was also throwing eggs. What a piece of shit band.

Yep that was the Early Days tour. That was the show where Osbourne had people throw eggs at them, turned off their power, and sent idiots on stage during their set to fuck with them. I saw her fat fuck daughter kelly throwing eggs, some bitch from Otep, and a bunch of others. It was glorious when she came out on stage and the entire audience boo'd her. They thought they would be on her side, but she found out quickly that they hate her cunt ass.

Can you all believe it??? I agree 100% with IMF09!!! Good work, and I couldn't have said it better myself. ALL TRUTH!

I really hope they throw in Flight of Icarus this time around. I am DYING to hear it LIVE!!

Given 7th son is my favourite album I am in dreamland!!! Please let this be true!

They did Moonchild a few tours ago. Was pretty sweet! I have waited to see them play Infinite Dreams for about 20 years. Hopefully now I can finally see it again!

The somewhere back in time tour was fucking amazing. I need to force myself to listen to the new album some more. I know it will grow on me like the other newer ones did.
They put on the most elaborate badass shows of any metal band.