O/T King Kong

onemanstandsthrax11

Married with Children
Nov 20, 2003
Rented it last night, did not get to see it in theaters, but wish I would have went now. I really enjoyed it. I have only seen bits and pieces of the original, but saw the same scenes in the new version. Did Jackson stick to the same formatt or was there alot added??

Pete's King Kong would've been good if he fucking edited it!
It's too long. No way could the DVD possibly have "Deleted Scenes" because it seems nothing was taken out. There's at least an hour of crap that should've been deleted.
The original is better.
And, yes, he did follow the original version. I have it. It's good because it doesn't have an hour of wasted footage like Peter Jackson's version.

OneManStandsThrax said:
Rented it last night, did not get to see it in theaters, but wish I would have went now. I really enjoyed it. I have only seen bits and pieces of the original, but saw the same scenes in the new version. Did Jackson stick to the same formatt or was there alot added??

The other two versions both have the log twisting scene but they also used a giant snake instead of raptors or bats. 70's version show Kong being shipped back in a Kong-sized brig and he also gives Jessica Lang a blow job ;) . I don't remember those "blobs with teeth" from anything. Dey was cool!