o/t man it sucks.....

lokey

low key
Oct 21, 2002
london
to be back at work..............i am sooooooooooooooooo bored, geez i hate this place, my moronic colleagues staring at me as wind whistles through their minds, moany asshole customers moaning " you've ruined my xmas" etc etc ... me?

but where the fuck did xmas go?!?!!? a couple of days break to battle with the family and back here to the craphole already?........

father time is an ass

You should take this week off from work if you can. Then you don't have to deal with that crap. By the way, how did you, personally, ruin people's Christmas?

you are right, i defo should have taken this week off !!! only moany people come in over xmas, cheery people have better stuff to do with their lives ! and even worse no one is about to email and pester!

i work for the council, "serving the community".....ahem........anyhoo these people with ruined xmas' couldnt get planning permission for their houses, its thrilling stuff, but it makes them really really lairy if they dont get their way. none of which has anything to do with me, i just do the admin round here, they just like to blame me for it :)

you wouldnt believe how upset some people can get over a window..... floods of tears " you are ruining my life !" ... um really? because of a window?

see, i'm not spiteful, these people are just knobs :)

Fuck, school is going to be hell when I go back on monday. Not only is it the day after New Years, but it will be the first time I've been to school in two weeks. And I have to get up at 6:30.

dude forever people will tell your school years are the best years of your life, that puts a gloss on things,....... its just that they aint no way as near as bad as whats to come...........

not that i'd go back ;)

I was back at work yesterday and it really is dragging in, im off all next week though so i will be able to celebrate new year in style....
Oh and Lokey, "you ruined my life"....

hahaha i'll add you to the list ;)

happy new year tho, one more day of work and then three off !! bliss ( i know it will bomb by but i am ignoring that at the moment ;)