O/T METAL CHURCH

Whiplash402

Supreme Ruler
Sep 29, 2005
Illinois
I just got their self titled cd and it KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! wat do u guys think of them? also is THE DARK a good cd cuz i might buy that one too:headbang:

Dude, those albums rule!!! I got 'em when they first came out. I used to start off my radio show with a song from 'The Dark'. What the hell was it? I think it was the second song possibly called "Starting the Fire". Awesome!

The first album is a stone cold classic. I was at the Anthrax headbangers ball tour and Vernon Reid was sitting next to me. Before Anthrax came on they played "beyond the black" over the PA. He just said, this shit is kickin', who is it?
The Dark is ok (imo), but not nearly as good as the first one.

Metal Church were great Seattle band before the whole grunge thing. Also check out the Big F a side project of a couple of the members.

The Dark is definitely worth checking out, it contains many classic Metal Church songs (i. e. Ton Of Bricks, Start The Fire, Watch The Children Pray). My favourite album of the band is Masterpeace - quite strange as it was labelled the weakest one by the Press.

i think david wayan was a cool singer but mike howie was a lot better. listen to the vocals on badlands "of unsound mind" and "the spell can't be broken".. all three albums that mike sang on are awesome....blessing in disguise, the human factor and hangin in the balance are all cool.........what makes these album good are mike's vocal range...its just pure metal..............