O/T: NYC Metalheads: I'm In Town and Want to Party!

I'm staying in a hotel right now here in fabulous Downtown Manhatten. I'm renting a limo and painting the town crimson red, and I want someone (or someones) to hang out with so I don't get bored. So if anyone is interested, let me know ASAP! I'm heading out at 1PM, so get cracking on an e-mail, a PM, or just a reply!

-Larry

I would have come out if I had more advance notice but with a kid, its hard. I hope you found something to do. Its the city though, something is always going on.

I just got back from NYC too. My friend has an apartment in midtown on W49th street and 8th Ave. Went my two of my girlfriends and stayed at his apartment and he went to his girlfiend's apartmen four blocks down. I had such a blast in NYC. My favorite bar that we hit was 230 5th. Awesome views of the city.

Just read this....and you had a limo and everything....and I was actually in the city last night too

Oh well....maybe next time

:headbang:

LuvataciousSkull said:
I'm staying in a hotel right now here in fabulous Downtown Manhatten. I'm renting a limo and painting the town crimson red, and I want someone (or someones) to hang out with so I don't get bored. So if anyone is interested, let me know ASAP! I'm heading out at 1PM, so get cracking on an e-mail, a PM, or just a reply!

-Larry

Here's a picture of us at some roof top bar. If you look closely, you can see the Empire State in the back

32zpg2d.jpg

AlexStomp said:
I just got back from NYC too. My friend has an apartment in midtown on W49th street and 8th Ave. Went my two of my girlfriends and stayed at his apartment and he went to his girlfiend's apartmen four blocks down. I had such a blast in NYC. My favorite bar that we hit was 230 5th. Awesome views of the city.
Hey there ya prick! Give me a hollar next time and I'll meet up with ya for a few rounds. Ive been doing a little bit of side work in Brooklyn lately to help make ends meet. Chances are I was only mintutes away. I bet that roof top bar was a tad pricey?:kickass:

prime what part of the city are you in...Do you live in Brooklyn too?

prime666 said:
Hey there ya prick! Give me a hollar next time and I'll meet up with ya for a few rounds. Ive been doing a little bit of side work in Brooklyn lately to help make ends meet. Chances are I was only mintutes away. I bet that roof top bar was a tad pricey?:kickass:

prime666 said:

It was $$$$ as fuck. No cover. We only had three rounds between the six of us. I bought a round and my friends bought the other two rounds. I had a margarita (which was weak as fuck, I saw the bitch pour just shy of an ounce of tequila. Should have at least an ounce and a half of it), my girlfriends had long islands, my two gay friends had jack and cokes, and some random chick we met had a red bull/vodka. $80. Plus tip $100. I gave a generous tip so that she wouldn't short me on the tequila for the next round but she did anyway. I'm glad I was already wasted from drinking at the apartment.

AlexStomp said:
It was $$$$ as fuck. No cover. We only had three rounds between the six of us. I bought a round and my friends bought the other two rounds. I had a margarita (which was weak as fuck, I saw the bitch pour just shy of an ounce of tequila. Should have at least an ounce and a half of it), my girlfriends had long islands, my two gay friends had jack and cokes, and some random chick we met had a red bull/vodka. $80. Plus tip $100. I gave a generous tip so that she wouldn't short me on the tequila for the next round but she did anyway. I'm glad I was already wasted from drinking at the apartment.
I'm sorry to say but it's a common thing in these so-caled up-scale places, where they put too much in the bill, but not enough in the glass. Next time try the Rodeo Bar @ 27&3rd, The Waterfront @ 30&2nd, Russian Vodka Room @ 52&8th...

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I'm sorry to say but it's a common thing in these so-caled up-scale places, where they put too much in the bill, but not enough in the glass. Next time try the Rodeo Bar @ 27&3rd, The Waterfront @ 30&2nd, Russian Vodka Room @ 52&8th...

Next time, I'll probably just order 3 bottles of Veuve Cliquot yellow label, sneak in a flask of Maker's Mark and just sit there all fucking night at my own table.

AlexStomp said:
Next time, I'll probably just order 3 bottles of Veuve Cliquot yellow label, sneak in a flask of Maker's Mark and just sit there all fucking night at my own table.
The Rodeo bar is a good time. If ya want to get down and dirty Manitobas is always fun for shits and giggles.