O/T: Pantera glam-era trading tree

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
Okay, peeps, it's been a while since I saw a trading tree here on the board - last one, I believe, was organized by jcfuel. With all the talk about the glam-era Pantera albums, I figured as long as I was burning copies for MikeyBong and DarbysDad, it was just as easy to burn a third set. So, if anyone else is interested in these, why don't we just start up a trading tree for them?

Here's the deal: I think we can work with as many as 10 people in the tree. I'll take the first 10 respondants, then will organize the trade first by domestic (I'm in the Chicagoland area), then hitting overseas. Yes, someone in the states is gonna get stuck paying a little more in postage - but, the way I see it, we're all in this together, right?

If you want in on this, please respond, and let me know around where you're located. Once we have enough people and I've put together the trading order, I'll PM the first person for their address, and we'll get this thing going. Who knows - we get enough people interested, I could get this started by dropping these in the mail today.

Oh - and Mikey & DD, I'm finishing up burning the "Power Metal" discs, so I should be hitting the post office this afternoon.

Okay, peeps, it's been a while since I saw a trading tree here on the board - last one, I believe, was organized by jcfuel. With all the talk about the glam-era Pantera albums, I figured as long as I was burning copies for MikeyBong and DarbysDad, it was just as easy to burn a third set. So, if anyone else is interested in these, why don't we just start up a trading tree for them?

Here's the deal: I think we can work with as many as 10 people in the tree. I'll take the first 10 respondants, then will organize the trade first by domestic (I'm in the Chicagoland area), then hitting overseas. Yes, someone in the states is gonna get stuck paying a little more in postage - but, the way I see it, we're all in this together, right?

If you want in on this, please respond, and let me know around where you're located. Once we have enough people and I've put together the trading order, I'll PM the first person for their address, and we'll get this thing going. Who knows - we get enough people interested, I could get this started by dropping these in the mail today.

Oh - and Mikey & DD, I'm finishing up burning the "Power Metal" discs, so I should be hitting the post office this afternoon.

I'm up for some trading, if anyone's looking for something I've got!

Thanks again for the Pantera stuff, I'm looking forward to hearing it!:kickass:

If you don't want to play in tree you can download this album from here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/23772988/PPM.rar

enjoy :p

ok that's bad but, not as bad as i expected it to be. sounds like the 1000's of bands i played with at the thirsty whale in the late 80's. the vocals sound like he's trying to be halford in the verses and queensryche in the choruses.

POWER METALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!! :headbang:

a far cry form later era pantera for sure