O/T Proud to be Scottish

Ragman_kd

Cosmic kicker of Elves
Apr 24, 2005
Balloch, Scotland
As you all know, there was a terrorist attack on Glasgow Airport yesterday.
After the car had rammed the doors trying to get into the airport, a man on flames carying a petrol bomb jumped out of the car and tryed to get into the building.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The reason Im proud about this is simple. A member of the public tackled him, dragged him to the ground, put out the flames, THEN, acording to some witness's, gave him a good punching for the attack.:worship: :worship: :worship:

The message is simple, dont piss of a Scott when hes going on his holliday.
Terrorists you have been warned.

Awesome. My grandmother is 100% Scottish, so I've always identified very strongly with Scotland. Needless to say it's great seeing you guys put the smack down on those terrorist assholes. You guys in the UK need to give those fanatical Muslim's the boot before it's too late.

It weez nethin... jezzt eh wee meslim. Handed heez arzzze to´em.

So mech fer fokkin terriresm.

Nah, I should probably stay away from trying to write with Scotish accent.

Being from london it's almost like a welcome relief that we're not alone. Lets hope they give no pain relief to the fella with 90% burns. I would've been kicking his fucking face off.

You would think it would be top priority, but giving them somewhere to live and free healthcare is more important:erk:

Sadly your spot on there Mick. Just think of the carnage these bastards were planning and our tax's are paying for his treatment. I hope (after the authorities get the info they need) that this prick contracts MRSA!

On the plus side the baggage handler who gave him a kicking seemed like a bit of a rough lad when he was interviewed on Radio Scotland this morning. I certainly wouldnt mess with him.

I have to laugh. We've just recieved the front page of the Scottish Daily Record in work, and there is a nomination for headline of the year on there. Quote: "I kicked burning terrorist so hard in balls that I tore a tendon in my foot." Classic. Only in Scotland. :lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: