O/T: Psychotic Waltz Re-releases Announced!

Cyclopssss

May 6, 2003
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Visit site
:hotjump: On Metalblade.com, under Releases/Europe:

Psychotic Waltz:
A Social Grace
Into The Everflow
Mosquito
Bleeding

All to be re-released on Metal Blade Records in the 3rd Quarter of 2003!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

(for some of you who don't know: some of the greatest prog/metal ever made!)

Cyclopssss said:
:hotjump: On Metalblade.com, under Releases/Europe:

Psychotic Waltz:
A Social Grace
Into The Everflow
Mosquito
Bleeding

All to be re-released on Metal Blade Records in the 3rd Quarter of 2003!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

(for some of you who don't know: some of the greatest prog/metal ever made!)

I've heard of this band many times but never actually heard what they sound like...could you give me an idea? What are the vocals like and how heavy are they?

Thanks

I recently heard this too, very cool news indeed.

Dreaming...have you heard Dead Soul Tribe? The singer is the old singer for Psychotic Waltz. I only have the mp3s from Bleeding (because its uber hard to obtain) and it sounds somewhat technical, proggy, and metal. Every song is unique and has and some have a really cool groove to it. Hope that helps.

If you go to mp3.com and type in psychotic waltz i think you can still download one of their songs.

Soul of Ice said:
I recently heard this too, very cool news indeed.

Dreaming...have you heard Dead Soul Tribe? The singer is the old singer for Psychotic Waltz. I only have the mp3s from Bleeding (because its uber hard to obtain) and it sounds somewhat technical, proggy, and metal. Every song is unique and has and some have a really cool groove to it. Hope that helps.

If you go to mp3.com and type in psychotic waltz i think you can still download one of their songs.

Thanks for the info....Actually I do have the Dead Soul Tribe cd...I never knew that was the singer......Cool I will have to check them out.