Psychotic Waltz: The Forgotten Heros of Progressive Metal?

Thanks to Tali I now have DST's A Murder Of Crows, The January Tree and Psychotic Waltz' ..something.. I havent had a chance to listen to january tree or the PW one yet, but murder of crows is amazing! I cant even describe it. I love Devon so much now!

Just received "Into the Everflow" and "Bleeding" (the double package) yesterday... wow, wow, wow! The former is nothing short of amazing as a collection of songs, but a freaking masterpiece as an album. Technical, innovative, intense, unique, unbelievably heavy in parts.
"Bleeding" is almost as interesting as well. It amazes me what PW could achieve within three or four minutes.

Also, they released a double cd called 'Live and Archives' after they disbanded. Disc one is bootleg of a full concert in Germany, Disk two contains the Aslan demo, demo versions of songs, live snippets like a 'pre-surgery' full version of Ashes called 'the doorway' and Diary of a Madmen, some fun bits and some serious freaky demoversions of later released songs...

It's on the very hard to find ' Institute of Art' records. Basically, this is a 'fans only' release as the concert is definetely substandard sound quality, but as a document it is great and the artwork they put into it looks fantastic.

I recently received A Social Grace / Mosquito in the mail...

Psychotic Waltz is definately one of the best and most unique bands I've ever heard.

These two albums are very different, but each excellent.

Into The Everflow / Bleeding is currently on backorder.